It's not the fault of the wood if it wakes up as a violin.
The establishment of clearly defined guidelines is essential for the success of any reputable educational institution. In our institution, it is based on a wealth of experience from over 150 years of school history, linked with our appreciation for tradition, combined with creative ability, innovation and competence. The needs of our students and the requirements of the professional companies guide us in our way of action.
In line with this concept, an educational institution emerged in Mittenwald which stands today for a broad and solid education, a high level of quality and focused technical knowhow. Come for a visit and see for yourself.
Dr. Frederik Habel
- Internationally renowned educational centre
- Economically independent school
- Compact state vocational full time training
- Practical and theoretical training from one source
- Hand crafted musical instrument making from raw material to playable finished instrument
- Flawless handcraft, individual single piece work
- Education in small groups
- Solid theory on scientific basis
- Vocational school completion with certificate of apprenticeship
- Highly qualified teachers
- Instrumental training
- Vastly stocked specialised library
- Family like school community
- Idyllic training location
- Bavarian state holidays
- No age restriction
- No school fees
Of course there are still many more reasons for deciding on an education at our school.
Our certificate of completion is a promise of quality!
Our profile: personal but professional. – Interested?
Apply for your apprenticeship training position!